About This File
Action Plan – SVEEP for Vidhan Sabha Elections 2014
- To abridge the remaining EPR gap which has been reduced substantially in the last two years
- To have an alert and well-informed electors who are aware of their rights and duties in the electoral democracy.
- To increase the share of female electors in the electoral rolls by way of enhancing their enrolments in bulk and targeted fashion.
- To promote ethical voting by the electors as and when the opportunity comes by launching campaigns on a massive scale.
- To increase the postal ballot voting by educating employees and service voters of the State.
- To find the major thrust places where voter turnout during previous Elections & Enrollment is very low.
- To understand & break the urban apathy for low voter turnout.
- To change the mentality of people who believe that voter enrollment is not valued for female by putting maximum effort to increase the participation of women in electoral process.
To bring the enthusiasm among the youth of 18-20 age-group to get their names enrolled in voter’s list and ensure maximum and complete participation especially of young voters in coming Vidhan Sabha Election 2014.