About This File
- Strive to achieve 5% increase in the overall voter turnout in the 2016 Assembly Elections compared to 2011 Assembly Elections (86.19%).
- Identifying 10% of low voter turnout polling stations and strive to achieve 15% increase in their voter turnout during the General Elections to Puducherry Legislative Assembly, 2016 through targeted interventions.
- To strive to achieve 100% registration of all eligible voters with the vision“No voters left behind”
- Creating awareness emphasizing the need for informed and ethical voting practices with the vision - “Inclusive and qualitative electoral participation”.
- Visible enhancement of voting percentage of Persons with Disabilities and Transgender, Senior Citizens, and excluded groups.
- Strive to maximize the percentage of postal ballot voters by facilitating and educating service voters and officials on election duty.