About This File
- A voter turnout of 88% (i.e.10 percentage above the previous Assembly elections 2011 figure of 78%) in the ensuing Assembly elections 2016.
- To encourage all eligible young voters to get enrolled in Electoral Roll, by conducting special facilitation camps in educational institutions.
- To completely remove the existing gender gap noticed in enrollment.
- To ensure that no groups / Communities are left out in enrollment.
- To increase the voter awareness level among the urban population which normally accounts for low turnout, by conducting special campaigns focusing on using digital and social media, like facebook and twitter.
- To ensure that all polling personnel who turn up for polling duty are provided with postal ballot well in advance and facilitative steps are taken to ensure that all of them exercise their voting without fail.
To ensure that all those who vote, do ethical voting without being influenced by any undue inducement or intimidation.