About This File
STATE SVEEP PLAN FOR ELECTIONS 2017(INCL NVD 2017)
- Increase voter turnout over the last Assembly elections, especially in such identified polling stations where turnout was low, through targeted interventions.
- Ensure active participation of excluded groups/communities.
- Remove gender gaps in voter turnout.
- Increase postal ballot voting by facilitating and educating service voters/employees and their organizations.
- Ensure visible enhancement in the quality of electoral participation in terms of informed, ethical and inducement free voting.
- Strive to achieve 100% registration of all eligible voters with the vision ‘No voter to be left behind’.
Ensure visible enhancement in voting percentage of Persons with Disabilities (PwDs), Transgenders, Senior Citizens and other marginalized groups